At Oxford Rapid Prototyping we have a state-of-the-art Stratasys Objet 500 Connex3 which is capable of combining vivid colour and multiple materials. Our prototyping capabilities mean that you simulate the precise look, function and feel of finished products.
With more than 450 possible colours, we can digitally blend rubbers, clears and engineering resins to 3D print extremely high resolution parts with almost any mechanical and visual property required.
Polyjet 3D Printing offers exceptional detail, surface smoothness and precision, achieving complex shapes, intricate details and delicate features. Where overhangs or complex shapes require support materials, the 3D printer creates a water soluble support material that is simply washed off at the end of the print.
Wide range of Materials
Materials’ properties range from rubber to rigid, transparent to opaque, and neutral to vibrant. Mechanical, optical or thermal properties can be varied within a single print job, to print non-slip grips, transparent windows, flexible hinges or heat-resistant surfaces. For more information about the materials we can 3D print with, click here.
Smooth and detailed prototypes will convey final-product aesthetics accurately. They will also produce accurate moulds, jigs, fixtures and other manufacturing tools.
- Maximum Materials per part: 82
- Maximum Build Size: 490 X 390 X 200 mm (19.3 X 15.4 X 7.9 in)
- Resolution: X-axis: 600 dpi; Y-axis: 600 dpi; Z-axis: 1600 dpi
- Accuracy: 20-85 microns for features below 50mm, up to 200 microns for full model size
- Minimum Layer Thickness: Digital Material: 30-micron (.001 in.); High Quality: 16-micron (.0006 in.)